Is it her heart still beating?
She was the edge, I was the knife
I've done everything for her
I've never tried to aggrieve her so
Why she said it's over?
[CHORUS]
I'm not supposed to love her
I'm not supposed to care
But I just can't help it
Cause I'm in love with her,
She said she'd be my savior
Where are you now hun?
And why you said it's over?
Is it my heart still beating?
She had a knife, I had a heart
I want to hold her by my side
But she's not with me, oh no
Then why she said it's over?
[CHORUS]
I'm not supposed to love her
I'm not supposed to care
But I just can't help it
Cause I'm in love with her,
She said she'd be my savior
Where are you now hun?
And why you said it's over?
There is a place in me where
Your whispers softly echo,
If there's a place in your heart
Please let me get in and start this again...

1 comentarios:
hoa! mueno por aca también me paso...
me gusta mucho esa imagen con esos tonos azules a los costados se siente como fria...
bueno me voy llendo amor^^
nos vemos hoy ijiji
te amo!
Luchy
Publicar un comentario