lunes, 4 de mayo de 2009

Letra: Lost Eden

LOST EDEN:

You are the only guilty
just look at your face
my darling, oh my baby
our souls will not embrace

Baby, your wings didn't spread out yet
and you are still trying to fly with me

in the universe

[CHORUS]
It was our Eden...
All so perfect...
It was our Eden...
This smile hides the tears I've cryed

I gave you a paradise but you
see my darling we cannot breath
the same air

Our fragile souls had fallen
into a deep abyss of dust
were love is not forever

[CHORUS]
It was our Eden...
All so perfect...
It was our Eden...
This smile hides the tears I've cryed

1 comentarios:

Luciana dijo...

hoaaa novio!!!

aqui novia comentando al cantante mas famoshishimo! jejeje

te quedo re lindo el blog^^

espero q les sigan llendo las cosas viento en popa :D

besitos!!

tu novia...Luchy

Publicar un comentario